Thursday 23 July 2009

Sir Whingealot rides again



Hello, it's Sir W F-P here again. I had a nice lie-in this morning. Mummy says it was nearly 8 o'clock, whatever that means. Still, I let out a few cries in my sleep overnight to keep her on her toes. She was rushing around like a madwoman this morning whittering about estate agents, whatever they are. Seemed a bit pissed off when I spilled a packet of spaghetti all over the floor but I thought it was fun, until I shoved a piece in my ear and it hurt. We had spaghetti for lunch and she got all exasperated again when I threw it on the floor. I was planning on eating down there a bit later on, just wasn't that hungry at noon.


Anyway, then this bloke turns up, just as I'm doing a big poo and mummy doesn't notice the big poo and then when she does she ignores it cos she's so busy with this strange man. He was taking pictures of our house and garden... and didn't seem to want my elbow in the corner of the shot. He was talking to mummy about chickens and growing veg but I don't think that had anything to do with him being an estate agent.


He and mummy were yattering away while he had left his bunch of keys, a biro and several important looking pieces of paper on the dining table. So I climbed up there and made a grab for them all. Got the keys, but couldn't reach the lock in our back door to try them out.


After he had gone, mummy put those funny blue boot things she calls wellies on me and tried to make me walk down the road. I didn't want to. I could see she had the sling and I wanted to be carried straight away. I did like splashing in a puddle, but I don't see why mummy was so annoyed when I sat in it. She took me home, changed my trousers, put me in the sling and set off again, yay. She bought a bottle of that dark red stuff she likes to drink, but it took her ages to pay because she had lots and lots of coins instead of that card she usually uses.


Back at home I played in the garden, important stuff like moving stones around. I climbed on a table and played with some jars until one broke and she got all annoyed again and put me inside whittering something about broken glass and don't touch. When we went back out I decided it would be fun to stuff stones in my mouth. Mummy then started a funny game of chase and I ran all the way to the gate. Then she said we couldn't play outside if I was going to eat stones. Think I swallowed a couple in my excitement, but I didn't mean to.


After tea mummy finally realised I had really bad nappy rash from the yucky poo she had left in my nappy for an hour earlier on. I was so whingy she started wondering if I'm getting more teeth and gave me some medicine at bathtime just in case. I was really tired at bedtime anyway, because my only nap today got interrupted by the bin lorry. Think mummy swore at them under her breath, but it's not their fault she leaves me asleep in the car with the windows down all the time. All in all, another busy day. Night night.

1 comment:

  1. Night night Sir W F-P!
    So funny, I love these posts :-)

    ReplyDelete