Sunday 5 July 2009

Life interrupts blogging


It is now past my bedtime. Blogging was interrupted by: work, people to check in with on match.com, and making my blackcurrant crop into cordial. I haven't even had time to watch an episode of Robin Hood! And I've been too busy to get round to opening a bottle of wine, which probably isn't a bad thing.
The cordial is delicious. I underestimated the number of bottles I would need though and have had to improvise with ginger beer bottles that had been ready for recycling.
Little man has caught up on some sleep for the past couple of nights, staying in bed til past 7am. Hope he does the same again in the morning. I've been trying to teach him to nod his head for yes recently. Whenever I ask him if he wants something he shakes his head and I have to try to work out if it's a 'yes-no' or a 'no-no'. Think he just likes shaking his golden curls around.
He has found his appetite again after the teething bout and yesterday got the cornflakes out of the cupboard and proceeded to hold the bag upside down so most of them poured out onto the kitchen floor. He then took great delight in crunching them up with his feet. He did 'help' when I swept them up though, by distributing them randomly around the floor again with the brush. He is good like that.
Time for me to go and read another chapter of The Lord of the Rings on my umpteen dozenth re-reading of it.

3 comments:

  1. Just realised that this (http://singlemotherontheverge.blogspot.com/) blog I follow is a mum embracing communal living, perhaps worth a read? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you have just a gorgeous little helper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bless him! Glad you could see the funny side :-)

    ReplyDelete