Thursday 16 July 2009

Hand me another glass of that Cabernet Sauvignon...

Hello, it's Sir Whingealot here and I'd like to tell you my achievements of the day:

  • I finally managed to stay awake on the way to Tiny Talk, but only because I had a bit of a lie-in til gone 7.30. Obviously I can't actually tell the time.
  • Ran around getting into mischief so much at Tiny Talk that I got an extra biscuit to keep me amused. Result!
  • Ate my own body weight in baked beans at lunchtime.
  • Managed to stand on the toilet lid and turn on the washbasin taps. Also grabbed the basket on the windowledge but mummy kept going on about it not being for little people.
  • Overcame my fear of the sound of parcel tape coming off the roll and got thoroughly in the way of mummy trying to put stuff in boxes.
  • Managed to insert a piece of fake wooden vegetable in the video slot.
  • Climbed on a dining chair and managed to eat some bits of wax from the candle in the middle of the dining table.
  • Climbed on the dining table and managed to eat some soil from the plant.
  • Ate some sawdust left by daddy in the back bedroom.
  • Successfully pulled off that weird pelican bib mummy keeps trying to put on me.
  • Kept mummy nice and alert this afternoon by jamming a fake wooden tomato up her nose after she crawled under her duvet and kept telling me I must need another nap by now.
  • Pulled off some more of the plastic trim around the back door.

All in all, a big day for a little person. Mummy kept muttering something about wine as she was putting me to bed. Little does she know that I've secreted her laptop in my Grobag and am blogging from my cot. Might climb out of that soon too. Mummy says she's going to do some Go Ape thing at the weekend, but I'm already a little monkey. Anyway, bit tired now. Night night dear peasants.

1 comment: