Monday 17 August 2009

A week in the life...

If I had themed days, as some blogs do, they might go like this:


Manic Mondays
Well that's an easy one. I attempt to Get Everything Done on my baby-less morning before going to work.


Terrible Toosdays
In which little man tests my patience to the limit despite him not having even reached the age of two yet and I try to restrain myself from saying 'no, no, no, no, no, no, no...'.


Wild Wednesdays
A heart-warming tale of puddle-splashing, bramble-foraging, frog-poking and mud.


Thunder-thigh Thursdays
In which I eat cake. Although I wouldn't like to give you the impression that this is limited to Thursdays.


Free and funky Fridays
A relaxed day of pottering, pondering, rambling and ambling in which little man dances the funky chicken in the garden with Matilda, Flossie and Gertie.


Single Saturdays
In which I attempt to find a new partner by making a succession of nice-but-not-for-romance guys walk up Rivington Pike with me.


Slummy Sundays
I go back to bed after little man goes off with daddy. I fail to get any more sleep and then wish I'd got up early and gone for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    I left an award for you at mine - Cave Mother. Very much enjoying reading your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete