Thursday 27 August 2009

No child and no work...



Leaf tea, made in the pot. Milk served in a Doidy cup because my milk jug got broken a while ago.




Knitting without anyone trying to grab my needles.


A glass of wine. Nothing special. Except that I've been able to put it down on the floor next to where I'm sitting.



A supermarket ready meal. Not so brilliant, but I couldn't be bothered to cook for one. Eaten on my lap in front of the telly.




Adverts on the telly. We don't watch much telly and I don't like little man to see adverts. I'm sure other people who look after him sometimes are not so scrupulous. Anyway, I haven't seen much telly for ages either and had forgotten how annoying the ads are.

Little man has gone camping in North Wales with daddy.















































No comments:

Post a Comment