Saturday 8 August 2009

Five-minute snapshot

In the last five minutes I have:
  • seen two tractors (one green, one red) on the way home from work and felt sad that little man wasn't there to see them too.
  • Finished listening to my new Romanian Gypsy music CD and decided it's not as good as the Hungarian one.
  • opened a bottle of Jacob's Creek Grenache Shiraz I quickly grabbed at Asda without having time to think earlier after getting stuck in Lake District/Scotland traffic on the way to work in Preston.
  • put the oven on for a pizza, which is usually my Sunday night ritual. I have most unusually worked Saturday though, which leaves me wondering what I'm going to do tomorrow night.
  • pulled all the cables out of the back of the DVD player and put them in the video player instead.
  • removed a CD case and half a wooden green pepper from the video slot.
  • put on Star Wars (IV) as I've been discussing it with a guy on match.com.
  • half heartedly put away a couple of baby jigsaws and that damned Tractor book.
  • stepped over the half packet of crackers little man dropped on the kitchen floor earlier.
  • taken my sandals off and settled on the settee with the laptop but realised the pizza isn't actually in the oven yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment