Wednesday 5 August 2009

So busy

Still to do: mortgage, mushrooms, campsite. Cottage booked (in Dumfries and Galloway, from Sep 26 for a week if anyone's interested...)

Sir Whingealot's to-do list:
  • Make sure I wake up and start crying before 7am. Check.
  • Decide to like dry muesli and scatter it around grandma and grandad's living room. Check.
  • Drive my tractor without any trousers on. Check.
  • Count frogs. Check.
  • Scoop soil. Check.
  • Get very upset when my small friend from http://allgrownup06.blogspot.com/ shows an interest in toys that are his but that I am playing with. Check.
  • Develop obsession with allgrownup's cat-shaped doormat. Check.
  • Eat chalk. Check.
  • Come up with a new game that involves climbing the steps of the Little Tikes slide then holding my arms out until mummy lifts me off and cuddles me. Check.
  • Grab bottle of wine off shelf in Somerfield while mummy is perusing the Italian whites with me in a hastily grabbed ring sling. Check.
  • Help mummy make risotto by eating lots of raw diced onion. Check.
  • Decide to feed euphorbia to chickens, despite the fact that mummy keeps telling me it will irritate my skin if I keep picking it. What is she on about now? Check.
  • Eat the last few ripe blackcurrants straight off the bushes. Check.
  • Eat large quantities of risotto, surprising mummy, then fromage frais, then melon, then raid cornflake box, then drink lots of milk at bedtime. Check.
  • Examine toes in bath. Check.
  • Flake out at bedtime exhausted from such a busy day in which I have achieved exactly what I wanted to. Check.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/8/09 21:34

    Nice to see you are so productive, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete