Monday 24 August 2009

Sold


Join me in a victory dance... I have sold my house. In just four weeks. Well, I've accepted an offer anyway. Fingers crossed it all goes through smoothly and little man and I shall be moving to sunny Cheshire soon. Of course, everyone we know in Lancashire is invited to come down for a cuppa whenever.
One of the properties I have my eye on in Runcorn has been reduced to a ridiculous £59,950 because it's a repossession. But that means it will probably be long gone before I'm in a position to buy it. (The banks give you a deadline of about 21 days between making an offer and exchanging contracts; they also continue to actively market the property in that time increasing the chance of you being gazumped.)
Anyway, we're a step closer to getting settled again, which is brilliant news.

1 comment:

  1. Big cheer! Of course, it was the chickens that sold it ;o)

    ReplyDelete