Sunday 2 August 2009

To-do list

I have one morning to achieve the following:
  • Persuade someone to give me a mortgage, which may be difficult as I don't have what would normally be considered to be a 'job', but which I need to sort out as people actually seem interested in buying my house.
  • Tidy and clean house ready for the couple who are coming for a second viewing.
  • Check I have sheets to put on the fake bed STBE husband is going to create for the back bedroom to make it look like it really is a double bedroom. By fake I mean a hastily put together frame with an airbed on top.
  • Tidy out car ready for trip to Llandudno to see Great Nana on Tuesday in case little man is asleep between our house and Grandma and Grandad's house and I don't want to transfer him to Grandad's car.
  • Pump up tyres on said car as there is some kind of dodgy seal between tyre and wheel which means they need pumping up all the time.
  • Felt mushrooms knitted from lovely undyed eco wool, which will be the first time I have ever felted anything.
  • Find details to make a holiday pay claim at work.
  • Book holiday cottage for September.
  • Call campsite to see if they have any pitches free in a couple of weeks.
  • Call estate agent to find out whether they can show people round if I run away to a campsite with little man in a couple of weeks.
  • Clean out chickens and provide fresh wood shavings for the nest area.
  • Realise that Monday morning should mean Sling Meet if only my little man didn't keep ending up with daddy on a Monday morning.

I should probably be in bed right now ready for an early morning, but I am still in the middle of my Sunday night pizza and red wine ritual. I leave for work tomorrow at about 1.20pm so I will need to be super woman in the morning to get everything done, but I figure that I am super woman most of the time anyway ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment