Sunday 23 August 2009

Least favourite things

I've just tried to think of some of Sir W F-P's least favourite things, but they all revolve around me trying to stop him doing things. And I only try to stop him doing things if they are dangerous or there's a significant risk of him damaging something I can't afford to have broken. He doesn't like sitting still, being put in the car seat or being left on the other side of a baby barricade from where the action is. He also dislikes any food that is green, with the exception of peas and olives.

As for my least favourite things, I fear the list could be very long: drivers who appear to be completely unaware of what's going on around them, slugs and snails, coconut, crumbs in the margarine tub, vertical blinds, ridiculous heels, pettiness, romantic films, concrete, crowds, dogs, the bits that appear on laminate flooring seconds after you've vacuumed, loud exhausts, the many shades of grey that one finds in offices, things that break just after you've bought them, British Gas phoning me every month to try to sell me cover for my drains, chick lit, most of what's on TV, everyday life, paperwork.

1 comment:

  1. "the bits that appear on laminate flooring seconds after you've vacuumed" and "the many shades of grey that one finds in offices".

    Me too.

    ReplyDelete