Sunday 28 June 2009

All aboard

Well little man had perked up a bit by yesterday morning when daddy collected him. He wasn't demanding to be carried around at all times any more. And he ate a very large piece of melon for breakfast. Hopefully we are over the worst... because we are going on holiday!

I have packed all our stuff into one small wheely suitcase and my shoulder bag. Little man will go in the sling and we are going on the ferry as foot passengers to see friends on the Isle of Man. I'm now trying to think what I could have forgotten. I have teddy. Oh I don't have any toys or books for the journey. Surely a ferry can fit in a kiddies' play area?

I'm looking forward to being somewhere peaceful, children excepted. I wonder what little man will make of two little girls who will no doubt be fascinated by him. And the big question: will he sleep? That really is the one and only question at the moment. Forget the meaning of life or where on earth all little man's socks have gone. I just want to know whether he will sleep.

All well on the guys front. Still getting winked at and exchanging emails with a few. One in particular seems quite lovely. Had one real charmer whose email deserves to be shared regardless of my promise not to talk about these poor people. He wrote: "god if i had u in my bed i wudnt mind if i put a bun in ur oven lol cutie x". What a *^*^.

2 comments:

  1. Eww hat a creep, that idiot probably thinks he's a real charmer too haha! Have fun on your jollys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds delightful!
    Have a lovely holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete