Tuesday 16 June 2009

Answers on a postcard please


This fell off my car today.

Answers on a postcard please. STBE husband was in the garage, sorting out all the junk in readiness for selling the house and he assured me it's just a spare bit. He also reached under to pull it off, which was fortunate because I couldn't.
Another few questions:
Why would someone with a white (white! that's a whole question by itself) sporty Audi park really close to an old Mondeo that is covered in scratches and held together with electrical tape? And has a child car seat on the side he parked on??
Why would someone dot DIY materials around my driveway instead of putting them all together, out of the way, when they know I'm going to be coming home with shopping from Tesco?
Why would someone go over to the cupboard under the sink to get a bowl especially to put next to the kettle and deposit used teabags in when the compost container, which is where they will ultimately end up, is on the draining board?
Why would a very small person think it is a good idea to climb on the settee then lean over the armrest so far that he goes over head first with a very loud thump?
Why do schoolkids have to be so bloody noisy and wake up said small person who is napping one of the only ways he knows how, which is on mummy's back in a sling while she goes for a walk?
Why do my chickens think I am a cockerel?
Why does my DVD player keep spitting out all my discs with such force that they fly across the room and I now can't watch my new Robin Hood box set unless I stop messing about on the laptop and watch it on there?
Why is teething such a pain in the arse if you'll forgive the mixed metaphor?
Why have match.com sent me people who clearly don't match?
Why have all my line spaces disappeared?

Why do I need to open another bottle of wine tonight? Actually, I think that's the only one I know the answer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment