Thursday 11 June 2009

What I wanted to write...

...was this: Imagine my surprise when I suggested to little man that an afternoon snooze would be a good idea and he curled up in bed with me and actually fell asleep!

Unfortunately, what he actually did was stand on my head, poke me in the eye, pinch my tummy, rattle the blinds and try to insert The Tiger who Came to Tea up my left nostril.

Let's just hope he sleeps tonight. Last night it was a 12.45am wake-up followed by a 6am start to the day. And of course I didn't go to bed as early as I knew I should. And tonight I don't even have any wine to help me wind down. Yes, I have run out again due to very poor grocery planning.

Ho hum. Still on the subject of sleeping arrangements my new tent arrived: http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/Brand/Wild_Country/Tents/Halo_43_Green_.html. So now I can go and sleep badly and be woken at dawn in the beautiful countryside.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds just like my attempts at a sneaky afternoon nap..haha. I think your very brave camping, good luck x

    ReplyDelete