Tuesday 23 June 2009

Right now...

  • ...it is pouring with rain, which is good because it has been hot and sticky all day.
  • ...the CBeebies off air screen is still on the TV ten minutes after it went off air.
  • ...the 64 Zoo Lane theme tune is stuck in my head ('there's one with a hump...').
  • ...I am thinking I want a glass of wine but should have a night off.
  • ...I am wondering if I can be bothered to sort out my holiday pay forms.
  • ...I need to phone the friend I am staying with next week.
  • ...little man has gone straight to sleep after a tired, miserable, teething day.
  • ...there are toys strewn around the living room.
  • ...the dishwasher has nearly finished.
  • ...I am hoping I sleep better tonight than last night.
  • ...I am deciding what to do about all the guys who keep virtually winking at me.
  • ...I just want to slump on the settee with Robin Hood. Again.
  • ...I need to take an allergy pill as I did manage some sorting out today and am sniffling because of the dust.

1 comment:

  1. Half of those apply to this house too, and now I'm singing '64 Zoo Lane'!
    Good luck with the winkers :-)

    ReplyDelete