Friday 12 June 2009

10 (possibly) surprising things

1. I used to have an outy belly button until I had an op during my primary school years to turn it into an inny.
2. In my teens I dyed my hair green and purple.
3a. I know what the Welsh proverb 'Dyfal donc a dyr y garreg' means, although I probably don't pronounce it correctly. 3b. My great, great (possibly a couple of more greats?) grandfather won the bardic chair at the Machynlleth Eisteddfod.
4. I once canoed 50 miles down the River Wye.
5. I got a first-class BSc from the Open University after starting a course to see if I could do science.
6. I once got a black eye from someone dancing too enthusiastically at a concert.
7. I naturally have very little patience.
8. I had a poem published at the age of 14.
9. I swear profusely at other drivers.
10. I can read a walking map and have only ever been lost in the dark in a peatbog once.

No comments:

Post a Comment