Saturday 9 May 2009

Happy hooker


After months of trying to teach myself from books and YouTube I have actually been on a workshop. I can now crochet. Well, at least if I keep practising to make sure I don't forget everything. So bags, hats, scarves, ponchos, toys and assorted crocheted foodstuffs here I come http://www.orble.com/free-giant-chocolate-truffle-crochet-pattern/.

I think I might also crochet myself a new man (that perfect one), a new size 10 body, a cottage by the sea without a mortgage on it, a productive vegetable patch and the world's biggest pumpkin. And another bottle of wine for tonight.

Also note the chair in the picture, assembled by my own fair hand from the Ikea flatpack. I haven't got round to the table yet. And little man has already fallen off the chair. I put it with its back to the settee so he couldn't stand on it and push it over backwards. So he sat on it backwards, pushed his feet against the settee and pushed it over the other way. Ho hum.

Exciting phone call of the day: My slings are in at www.mama-licious.co.uk. Annoying thing of the day: they haven't emailed the details of how I can pay them by Paypal so they won't be posting them out first thing Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment