Tuesday 5 May 2009

Calm. No really, calm.

Trying to maintain my Zen-like calm here. It's difficult. At least little man is peacefully asleep upstairs. I'm not going to go into all the miserable details here but suffice it to say I am going to be getting divorced sometime soon from little man's dad after 16 years together. So I have a lot on my mind and a lot of emotions going on. Hi there STBE husband, by the way, if you manage to find this blog.

Anyway, back to what matters: Do I put on a Star Wars video or go to bed? As I've just opened a bottle of wine I think I'll watch a bit of the Empire Strikes Back. Just hum the theme tune to yourself while I go and get it on...

Ok, so maybe I won't watch a video as there seems to be no plug cable attached to the video player. So here I am in my own home but I don't know how to get a video on, I don't know what junk is piled up in the garage, I'm not supposed to make my own arrangements for getting the dripping tap fixed even though I'm the one who has had to listen to it for the past four months plus. Grrr. Oh shit, there goes the Zen-like calm again.

All the separated parents out there, repeat after me: I have infinite patience, I have infinite patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment