Sunday 27 December 2009

My library








Too many books? Never! I just need to get round to sorting them all out... but at least my new house comes with a healthy amount of shelving.
Christmas Day went well. Little man loves the kitchen daddy made for him and he ate his own weight in chipolatas. Little man, not daddy. We all had a sunny, icy walk down by the river.
Now I'm having that post-Christmas feeling of wanting to get back to normal. I think New Year's Eve will find me tucked up in bed for an early night. Especially as little man has woken up in the early hours the last couple of nights and then fidgeted his way through the rest of the night.
But now he's off with daddy again while I work for a couple of days.


1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many books, but you can have too little room! I love the way you have yours in glass-fronted cabinets. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete