Tuesday 18 May 2010

It's all good fun really

So he whinges and whines a lot, and doesn't listen to a word I say, and causes chaos everywhere he goes, and won't ever be discouraged when he's set his heart on doing something he shouldn't be doing, and always tries to pull away from me and run off when we're next to busy roads/car parks, but...
  • he gives big wet kisses and the only way he knows is smack bang on the lips.
  • he brings me imaginary tea and cakes.
  • he gets very upset if I go near other toddlers or babies and shouts 'me mummy'.
  • he pretends that oatcakes and onion rings are steering wheels.
  • he gives the puppy at the end of the Dear Zoo book a big cuddle.
  • he nibbles his toast into the shape of boats.
  • when he sees a picture of a hedgehog, or the spiky fish in the Hoorary for Fish book, he touches it and yells 'ow'.
  • he also has to test any holly hedges we go near to check they're spiky.
  • when you ask him to smell a flower, he snorts out on it instead.
  • if he can't say what he wants, he grabs my hand and drags me off to show me.
  • olives are his favourite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment