Wednesday 7 October 2009

Five things...

...that are stressing me out right now:
1. Moving house.
2. Moving house.
3. Moving house.
4. Moving house.
5. Moving house.

That'll be all the stuff to be packed, the chickens to be moved, all the organisations I have to inform, the small chance that everything could still fall through and the mystery over how little man will take it all. Ok, more than five: wondering if my new house will be ok, worrying about little man getting less attention while I'm trying to sort everything out, wanting to get my name down on the allotment waiting list right now, feeling too tired in the evenings to get anything useful done and hoping that the old asbestos-based roof tiles in the new house will last a bit longer.

It looks like I have a little over two weeks to completion day. So most of the rest of life is going on hold. And I'm thinking of my favourite shade of Ecos paint: Bengt, from the Swedish range.

3 comments:

  1. We used Ecos paint in our kitchen, on lime-rendered cob walls, and it looks just lovely. Every day the red makes me smile, and the paint was genuinely great to use - went a loooong way, and didn't smell at all.

    Fingers crossed the move goes swiftly and smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Its horrid but it is finite & you will get to the other end after hopefully not too many tears! Little man will love exploring somewhere new :o)

    Our Monster just loves his new house although maybe it was the new bus that the house gave him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can go one better... we'll be living opposite a busway. Seriously though, sounds like a good idea to have a new toy ready for him there.

    ReplyDelete