Thursday 30 December 2010

Right now...

  • Little man is looking extraordinarily cute in his fluffy new dressing gown. Thank you grandma and grandad.
  • He is playing his new incey wincey spider game by himself, by which I mean he's shaking the dice and counting the spiders (four).
  • We're having breakfast after a bit of a lie-in. I gave B the usual 'it's too early to hide from dinosaurs' spiel when he first arrived in my room then realised it was twenty to eight so sang the 'Mummy loves B/what shall we do today?' mash-up instead.
  • I want to take the Christmas tree down but suppose I should wait until Saturday.
  • I'm wondering with amusement what little man will make of YO! Sushi, which is where we're going for lunch.
  • At the moment he's eating some peppered salami, but eating all the peppery bit at once and telling me it's too spiky. Oh, now he's telling me to eat the pepper 'snake'.
  • The new toy  house is taking up a lot of room in the dining room, which is required for a family dinner tonight.
  • I'm trying to decide which sling to take on the train to Liverpool, which is a tough one because B usually walks everywhere these days (everywhere usually being ten minutes into our local town). In fact, it must be weeks and weeks since I carried him.
  • I'm going to make my second cup of tea and still lamenting the absence of a nice man to do it for me, although I can't stand the thought of actually having to share my house with someone else at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment