Friday 28 January 2011

A toddler's eye view

Little man here. I got my hands on mummy's camera and took a few snapshots at home this morning. Here are some of the results.
Cars (the movie) colouring pad.

Self portrait. If you look closely you can see my branchial cleft sinuses, aka two holes in my neck that sometimes go red and gooey.)

Here's mummy in the kitchen, pulling a funny face and with scary red eyes. The post-it notes are her to-do list. I think she should add 'wash up' and 'get hair cut'.

My insey winsey spider game.

Me standing in a stream on my play mat.

Mummy's hair looking shiny.


My potty. Empty.


Selection of toys.

My big house.

Our fish, and the pottery snail I painted at a stall in the park last summer and which is miraculously still in one piece.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I know this is a really old blog post, but came across it when googling branchial sinuses! I see your son has them. I think my son has too. Would like to talk to you about them if possible! Thanks, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete