Tuesday 26 October 2010

Right now...

  • Little man is riding a hobby horse, found in a charity shop last week. Unfortunately the horse is upside down so its head is getting dragged around the floor.
  • He has just started to count 'eight, nine, ten'. I think he has decided that is what I'm typing.
  • He is leaning on my knee and pushing my arm and generally getting in the way of me typing.
  • My nose is all snotty and sneezy with the perpetual cold I get every winter and which comes and goes according to how tired I am.
  • I am wondering what to do about the new neighbours slamming their door repeatedly all evening, until about midnight, every time they step into the street to smoke.
  • I am considering having a cup of the hot chocolate filched from the B&B I stayed at in York when I had a girlie trip away at the weekend.
  • I am concerned that the mere mention to little man's daddy that we should all do something together sometime soon resulted in a furrowed brow and the 'I can't talk about difficult [important] issues' look.
  • Little man is pulling out the aerial on the old CD player/radio in the corner of the room, which I really should get round to freecycling.
  • I am sneezing some more.
  • It is raining.
  • The house is a tip and I am about to get up and do some tidying up...

No comments:

Post a Comment